How the Canada Express Entry Program works.
Use our Evaluation system to determine your eligibility to apply for immigration for the Canada Express Entry program.
After our immigration officers have evaluated your profile, you will be contacted within 72 hours.
Adequate guidance throughout the immigration process will be provided by an Immigration Experts
Express Entry Immigration Program
Aside our world class and top-notch service, standard as well as excellent track record of successful clients, we also handle creation of two separate profiles for our clients- the first being the official job of the Canadian government bank database to connect you with Canadian employers looking to hire.
CANADA NEEDS SKILLED PROFESSIONALS LIKE YOU!
One of the hallmarks of the Canadian immigration system and the entirety of the Canadian society is that we value prospective immigrants a lot- you and your family. We see to bringing in hardworking people into the country and rewarding them with Canadian Permanent Residence (PR). With a Canadian PR card, which is similar to a US Green card, the holder can live in any part of Canada and work wherever they wish. Not only that, it is also a path to obtaining Canadian Citizenship.
WHAT IS EXPRESS ENTRY
The Express Entry system is a new approach taken by the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), in managing the intake of applications for the Federal Skilled Worker program, the Federal Skilled Trades program and the Canadian Experience Class program as of Jan 1st, 2015. The processing period to obtain your Canadian Permanent Residence visa under this system is below 6 months.
HOW DOES IT WORK
In short, applicants basically submit an Expression of Interest form to IRCC, highlighting their skills and credentials. After this, applicants are identified among the pool of individuals who have similar career backgrounds. Your high or low ranking is however dependent on the way you present your initial application. The highest- ranking candidates will be pulled from the pool periodically and invited to apply for the Canadian Permanent Residence.
One interesting aspect of the Express Entry system is the role played by the Canadian employers in the immigration process. As a part of the system, you are asked to create a profile on the official job Bank database of the Canadian government. With this, employers will be able to find a suitable Canadian to fill a position to be able to recruit an individual from the pool of prospective applicants who wish to immigrate to Canada. If you are offered a job by a Canadian employer, your rank in the Express Entry pool increases, as well as your chances of being invited for permanent residence. That way, the Canadian employer is indirectly sponsoring your application and your file could be fast tracked through the system. Having said that, if the employer wants you in the country sooner than expected, they can apply for a dual intent work permit on your behalf and sponsor your application for Canadian Permanent Residence. You will need to do a Labour Market Impact Assessment in case they wish to sponsor you for PR regardless of whether or not they are simultaneously applying for a Canadian Work Permit to get you to Canada faster.
HOW WE CAN HELP
1) SHOWCASING YOUR EXCEPTIONAL SKILLS & TALENTS ON YOUR JOB BANK/MYCIC PROFILE
- We will work with you closely to create the two separate profiles in order to support your application for Canadian PR.
- The 1st profile is for the Government of Canada's official Job Bank database, which keeps you abreast and in touch with Canadian employers looking to hire
- The 2nd profile is for the Express Entry pool, with which you get your application ranked against other applicants with equal qualifications and skills, looking to apply for the Canadian immigration.
2) ACCESS TO PROICC CANADIAN EMPLOYMENT ADVISOR
Your resume and cover letter will be personally handled and carefully constructed by
your Canadian Employment Advisor. This would be done to Canadian employment
standards to maximize your chances of getting a job offer from Canada. You will also
be led through designing and crafting of your social media presence, in order to make
you an attractive candidate to employers. Social media is an incredible tool to grow
your professional network when done appropriately. You will be coached through the
best practices by your advisor. This is so that you make connections on social media
that could land you a Canadian job offer.
If you are offered an interview by a Canadian employer, your advisor can equally help you in the preparation by conducting a mock interview which imitates the conditions and questions of a typical Canadian job interview. If you get a job offer from a Canadian employer, our team at ProICC will then work closely with you and your employer to support your application for the necessary labour market impact assessment and later on, your Canadian Work Permit.
3) IMPROVING YOUR CHANCE OF RECEIVING YOUR VISA
- Whether or not you will be selected from the Express Entry pool is dependent on two big factors- education and work experience. Our team of attorneys and legal professionals work one-on-one with you in order to ensure that all of your skilled work experience is claimed and categorized properly under the correct NOC code. You will also be advised and assisted with gathering your educational credential evaluations. We ensure that you get the highest Comprehensive Ranking Score (CRS) with your schooling and training.
4) FREE LANGUAGE TRAINING
- In addition to assisting you with the planning and scheduling of your language tests, we also give you (our clients) access to IELTS tutoring resources and services, as part of our service standard. This is to help you pass your language test and more importantly, excel at it.
5) SETTLEMENT IN CANADA SERVICES
- Our team of attorneys and skilled immigration professionals will with their expertise, guide you through the various stages of the Canadian Immigration process. Starting from your immigration application to the stage of starting your new life in Canada, ProICC has you covered. You will never feel alone with our immense help.
- We offer our clients one-on-one consultations and give them resources on how they can adjust to the new life in Canada. Our experienced team can expertly make you ready and prepare you on topics like banking, finding a suitable accommodation, access to public services, and how to make the most out of your life in Canada. We are as well happy to advise you on how to bring your loved ones to the country and be together with you through one of our generous family/parental sponsorship programs.
6) PROVINCIAL NOMINEE EVALUATION & ADVICE/ONGOING SUPPORT
- We monitor all available provincial nominee programs constantly and consistently as they are released. This is to confirm your eligibility as a suitable candidate. We also advise you on the possible ways of boosting your CRS score and helping you stand out from the crowd.
At ProICC, we offer top-notch, world class services and are reputed for an incredible track record of successful clients. With over 15 years of experience, we are capable of seamlessly guiding you through the Canadian immigration process.
Let's help you keep it simple - try our free online assessment with which we can evaluate the information provided and we will get back to you with your Canadian immigration options as soon as we can.