How the Canada Express Entry Program works.
Use our Evaluation system to determine your eligibility to apply for immigration for the Canada Express Entry program.
After our immigration officers have evaluated your profile, you will be contacted within 72 hours.
Adequate guidance throughout the immigration process will be provided by an ICCRC Regulated Immigration Expert
Express Entry Immigration Program
CANADA NEEDS SKILLED PROFESSIONALS LIKE YOU!
WHAT IS EXPRESS ENTRY
HOW DOES IT WORK
HOW WE CAN HELP
1) SHOWCASING YOUR EXCEPTIONAL SKILLS & TALENTS ON YOUR JOB BANK/MYCIC PROFILE
- We will work with you closely to create the two separate profiles in order to support your application for Canadian PR.
- The 1st profile is for the Government of Canada's official Job Bank database, which keeps you abreast and in touch with Canadian employers looking to hire
- The 2nd profile is for the Express Entry pool, with which you get your application ranked against other applicants with equal qualifications and skills, looking to apply for the Canadian immigration.
2) ACCESS TO PROICC CANADIAN EMPLOYMENT ADVISOR
Your resume and cover letter will be personally handled and carefully constructed by
your Canadian Employment Advisor. This would be done to Canadian employment
standards to maximize your chances of getting a job offer from Canada. You will also
be led through designing and crafting of your social media presence, in order to make
you an attractive candidate to employers. Social media is an incredible tool to grow
your professional network when done appropriately. You will be coached through the
best practices by your advisor. This is so that you make connections on social media
that could land you a Canadian job offer.
If you are offered an interview by a Canadian employer, your advisor can equally help you in the preparation by conducting a mock interview which imitates the conditions and questions of a typical Canadian job interview. If you get a job offer from a Canadian employer, our team at ProICC will then work closely with you and your employer to support your application for the necessary labour market impact assessment and later on, your Canadian Work Permit.
3) IMPROVING YOUR CHANCE OF RECEIVING YOUR VISA
- Whether or not you will be selected from the Express Entry pool is dependent on two big factors- education and work experience. Our team of attorneys and legal professionals work one-on-one with you in order to ensure that all of your skilled work experience is claimed and categorized properly under the correct NOC code. You will also be advised and assisted with gathering your educational credential evaluations. We ensure that you get the highest Comprehensive Ranking Score (CRS) with your schooling and training.
4) FREE LANGUAGE TRAINING
- In addition to assisting you with the planning and scheduling of your language tests, we also give you (our clients) access to IELTS tutoring resources and services, as part of our service standard. This is to help you pass your language test and more importantly, excel at it.
5) SETTLEMENT IN CANADA SERVICES
- Our team of attorneys and skilled immigration professionals will with their expertise, guide you through the various stages of the Canadian Immigration process. Starting from your immigration application to the stage of starting your new life in Canada, ProICC has you covered. You will never feel alone with our immense help.
- We offer our clients one-on-one consultations and give them resources on how they can adjust to the new life in Canada. Our experienced team can expertly make you ready and prepare you on topics like banking, finding a suitable accommodation, access to public services, and how to make the most out of your life in Canada. We are as well happy to advise you on how to bring your loved ones to the country and be together with you through one of our generous family/parental sponsorship programs.
6) PROVINCIAL NOMINEE EVALUATION & ADVICE/ONGOING SUPPORT
- We monitor all available provincial nominee programs constantly and consistently as they are released. This is to confirm your eligibility as a suitable candidate. We also advise you on the possible ways of boosting your CRS score and helping you stand out from the crowd.